Rice vs. UH
Sat, September 1st, 2018
Kickoff: 11:00 AM
- The best parking lot for you and your league to park will be in West lot 4 Lot. Please see the attached parking and campus map for your convenience.
- Cost: $10/car (Cash Only).
- Everyone should already have their tickets, so just walk to gate 4 to enter the stadium.
-To get the seats, please use the ramps on the home side to go up to the second level. I will have an area marked off for your group.
Kids should wear a previous year's franchise jersey (preferably last year's) and shorts. For those new to the organization, please wear your dri-fit practice shirt.
- We will be staging the kids in the concrete area at the bottom of section 107. Attached is the seating chart for the stadium for your convenience. Please arrive with the anthem buddies by 10:15 AM so that we can help get them ready for the promotion.
- After the National Anthem, we will bring your group back to area beside section 107.
- The cheerleaders will perform at the FIRST BREAK OF THE SECOND QUARTER.
- Please meet in the concrete area at the bottom of section 107 with 7 minutes left in the first quarter and we will bring you to the field at that time.
- Cheerleaders will enter and exit from the section 107 gate.
Owlstanding Award Recognition
- Recognition will take place in the FIRST BREAK OF THE 3RD QUARTER.
- Please meet in the concrete area next to section 107 with 10 minutes left in halftime.
- After the recognition, the owlstanding award winners will exit the field at the section 107 gate.
We are really excited for the game this weekend and look forward to making this a great experience for you! Please let me know if you have any further questions about logistics or need anything else from me!